Where to buy
Ginger Cake Mix
Wright’s Ginger Cake Mix 500g
Stem Ginger (in syrup) 5 pieces - chopped
Marmalade 2-3 tbsp
Method (Makes 1 unit – 12 portions)
- Place the cake mix, milk and marmalade into a bowl.
- Mix together to form a smooth batter.
- Add the chopped stem ginger and sultanas and mix well.
- Pour into a well greased or pre-lined (2lb) loaf tin.
- Bake in a lower half of a pre-heated oven 170 °C (340°F) Gas mark 3-4 for approximately 55-60 minutes.
- Remove from a tin after 5 minutes and cool on a wire tray.
- Gently heat the marmalade for the glaze up.
- Brush onto the top of the cake.